GRT was founded in 1995 with the aim of helping businesses thrive through extensive digital transformation. Our consultants and technology specialists are dedicated to helping businesses innovate, manage risk and monetize data faster.
Information Management Specialists
GRT expertise spans the IT industry and we provide businesses with expert advice and implementable solutions on managing your enterprise’s information. With GRT, getting more from your data is guaranteed.
Power Industry Specialists
Combining Electrical Engineering with Machine Learning GRT team provides expertise for:
- Equipment condition monitoring for bulk power generation, wind-based generation, and substations
- Creation of “Digital Twins” systems
- Smart grid utilization for modern buildings
Our solutions improve Grid resilience by creating advanced power and information networks to accommodate the bidirectional flows equipped with digital sensors and state-of-the-art information, communication, and control technologies.
Leveraging Information for Success
At GRT, we understand the true value of information. Let our experienced staff build solutions that enable you receive the insights needed to make successful decisions.
Behind the Scenes at GRT: Research & Development
GRT commits its experienced personnel and resources in developing solutions for your business. You can learn more about PowerLink—Industrial IoT platform—and other strides we have made here.
Our Outstanding Recognitions
Through the years, we have been recognised in different ways and here are some awards we have received that showcase our desire to help your business grow.
- Ernst & Young: IT Solutions Entrepreneur of the Year
- Inc. Magazine: 500 Fastest Growing Companies in America for 3 consecutive years Deloitte & Touché:
- “Connecticut’s Fast 50” for 3 consecutive years
Our goal is for everything GRT create and develops—software, IT solutions and infrastructure—must be authentic, exceptional and built to help businesses be successful. We acknowledge the fact that our brand and reputation is determined by the services and solutions we create. Therefore GRT strives for perfection in the IT solutions industry.
Our Clients are Partners
All GRT clients are partners working towards a common goal.
- Simplify business language
- Receive business insight
- Make excellent decisions
- Monetize IT solutions
As partners, we believe in letting you set the terms of engagement in a way that is favourable to all parties.
- GRT clients can choose a T&M or Fixed contract engagement.
- GRT clients can set implementation schedules
- GRT presents the best talents in the IT industry to your business
At GRT, we are disciples of the SCRUM methodology in delivering the excellent services you deserve. It enables:
- Iterative applications
- Flexible scope changes
- Effective application of latest technology
- Integrating your feedback to develop bespoke solutions
The GRT Development Approach
Our Software Development and Project Management approach focus not only on Project Management Methods and Quality Management, but also on Industry Standards Compliance, as detailed below.
Project Management Methods
Industry standard approaches incorporated in GRT Project Management and Development include:
- PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
By using these methods, GRT creates a framework in which projects of varying types can be planned, estimated, controlled, and tracked in a consistent manner.
What Our Delivery Scope Addresses
- Business Requirements Definition
- Business Modeling
- Analysis & Design (all levels of multi-tired applications: database backend, application logic, Web-based user interface)
- Testing (including automated functional testing, performance, load and stress testing)
- Configuration and Change Management
- Project Management
This addresses the specific requirements of our clients and provides the details we need to create solutions for your business. It also allows clients stay abreast of our progress through the project’s life-cycle.
GRT services are guided by quality management and assurance parameters. Our experts assess projects with a view to ensuring all work done follows quality management processes.
- Projects are executed to meet set quality standards
- GRT experts work within particular durations using set timelines
- Projects are executed within a defined budget frame
Industry Standard Compliance
Part of our expertise includes understanding the standards guiding your industry and working within them. This ensures all solutions we provide comply with set local and international standards. Compliance standards we keep to include:
- NIST Special Publications
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards
- Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- ISO 9001:2000
Successful business transformation begins with working using World-Class IT solutions providers. GRT places great value on our partnerships and relationships. We are proud to be recognized as a:
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Oracle Certified Solution Partner
- IBM Business Partner
- Project Management Institute
- Member of the Data Warehousing Institute
- Member of the Siperian Partner Program
We continuously review new technologies and continue to partner with best of class companies in order to meet the ever-expanding needs of our clients.
Project Management Office
We consider our Project Management Office (PMO) to be perhaps the most important tool within our professional services organization. We have designed and built our PMO with a mission to manage, train, empower, and mentor Project Managers and Scrum Masters, Project Teams, and individual Consultants to deliver premium solutions in a cost-effective manner.
- Understand IT strategy
- Establish standards
- Manage risk
- Monitor the project
- Monitor external service providers
- Track/escalate issues
- Leverage best practices
- Identify common issues
Value for Client
- Standardization of processes
- Reduction of redundant processes and resources
- Standardized status reporting
- Analysis of resource utilization
- Reduction in project risk
- Improved IT productivity
Join the GRT community by asking our customer representatives a question today.